In an attempt to make matters clearer and to bring back the bond between Umrah service providers and Umrah agents from all over the globe. Jannah Firdaus for Hajj and Umrah organized a public Umrah webinar over Zoom “The Polemic of Umrah 1443” where professionals met to discuss, collaborate and share their achievements during the last year.
Umrahme was honored to take part in this Umrah webinar. Our founder and CEO Mr. Mohammed Binmahfouz shared Umrahme’s business model, awards, and media recognition. He also mentioned our astonishing support team and customer service. As well as, our dedicated blog and global offices.
Umrahme with its cutting-edge technology is ready to accommodate for your bookings in a few minutes with a few clicks. Log on to b2b.umrahme.com and start booking.
A fruitful event indeed!
Check out Mr. Mohammed Binmahfouz video presentation in the Umrah Webinar
Special thanks to the Umrah webinar organizers Jannah Firdaus and the speakers who made all of this possible
1) Mr. Wael Ahmad: CEO Global Countries
2) Mr. Hani Al Omari: Vice President of the National Committee for Hajj and Umrah – Saudi Arabia
3) Mr. Faishal Al Harby: Manager of Mazaya al Dyafah Organization
4) Mr. Mohamed Abl Qadir: Manager at Elaf Group
5) Mr. Hani Bakhasywin: Technical Support Manager at Tawaf Visa Umrah System
6) Mr. Gazi Al Ahmadi: Manager at Saudi Bus Company
7) Mr. Rabi Hasanin : Manager at Moevenpick Hotel Makkah
8) Mr. Ahmad Syah Putra : Sales Manager of Umrah & Haji Plus Garuda – Indonesia
9) Mr. Hendri F. R : Sales Manager Umrah Citilink
10) Ust. H. Bambang Cahyadi : Director of Jannah Firdaus
11) Mr. Rahmat Syam : Sales Director of Jannah Firdaus